We advise on all aspects of business taxation as well as transactions and more complex issues.
For our entrepreneurial and corporate clients, we offer:
- cost-effective direct tax and VAT compliance work involving the preparation of tax returns and computations
- assistance with the preparation of computations and disclosures in respect of corporation tax and deferred tax in statutory accounts
- strategic advice on acquisitions and disposals, including advice on the corporation tax, VAT and stamp duty aspects
- advice on the opportunities to manage future tax liabilities
- expertise in the taxation of partnerships and LLPs
Our existing client base and experience gives us detailed knowledge of wide-ranging aspects of international taxation. Where local technical knowledge or services are required, we can access these through our membership to a global association of accountancy firms.